The names and faces of your TruEdge team are the same from your first meeting through long after your branch is up and running. You’ll never wonder who to call.
At TruEdge, your project will never be passed like a hot potato from one team to the next, losing critical time and information along the way. Seamless workflow equals faster, smoother, more cost-effective projects.
Best practices from our industry, the latest software and tools, and proprietary processes combine to place tight controls on budget and schedule.
When you partner with TruEdge, you’ll notice that we do things differently.
Make TruEdge your first call. We’ll work with you from Day One to make the best decisions for the next chapter in your credit union’s story.
Our process lets you see the end, even at the beginning.
Detailed, holistic scope and cost planning up front translates to budget and schedule accuracy at every stage.
- Project Assessments & Start Up
- Deep Dive Custom Evaluation
- Branch Network Optimization
- Location and Demographics
- Long Range Facility Planning
Every design begins with a blank canvas.
Geography, member demographic, credit union history, and mission… these factors and many others inform the design and explain why no two institutions will ever look and feel the same.
- DBIA Pre-Construction Services
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Drawings
- Contract Administration
Dependable. Skilled. Precise.
We build safe, lasting structures that enhance communities and the lives of members, staff, and their families. We meet their responsibility with a relentless passion for excellence and quality.
- General Contracting
- Project Management
- Permitting & Expediting
- Cost Estimating & Scheduling
Additional Standalone Services
With decades of experience in the design and construction of branch offices and main office facilities for financial institutions, TruEdge is uniquely qualified to serve as your “advocate” and protect your interests while working directly with all the key players involved in the development process.
- Vetting/Selection of the project design and construction team
- Review all third-party contacts
- Review all project design, budget, and schedule documentation
- Attend all ongoing project meetings
- Provide regular project updates to the key owners/stakeholders
Our team of architects and interior design professionals can translate the unique brand and desired consumer experience of your financial institution into the branch office environment.
- Full architectural and interior design services
- Complete design packages including site plan, and exterior design options
- Branding strategy and merchandising systems
- High-quality renderings provide clear visualization at each stage of project design
- Engage with General Contractor to review design intent and overall constructability
We provide effective and efficient management of the project’s schedule, cost, quality, scope, and function. Our responsibility is to the project owner and to a successful project.
- Primary responsibility for management and oversight of General Contractor
- Review and validate all contractor billings
- Frequent scheduled onsite assessment of project progress, construction quality, and design compliance
- Provide ongoing project update reports to owners and key stakeholders
Some firms see limitations and say, “It can’t be done.” We see limitations and say, “Let’s get creative. Let’s see how many ways we can solve this.”